95 Fairway Circle, Connolly
Senior Sales Associate
0417 908 277
0400 097 760
95 Fairway Circle, Connolly
HAMPTONS IN CONNOLLY WITH STUNNING GOLD COURSE VIEWS...
If you are keen for stunning golf course views, then this is the home for you.
Characterful and pretty colonial style home with bull-nosed veranda. Front garden has a fishpond with water feature. The reticulated, landscaped gardens which are designed for easy care. Larger than average garage with workshop. Plenty of extra parking for caravan, boat or trailer. Set on 523 sqm block. Great location for schools, shops and, of course, the prestigious Joondalup Resort.
The open plan living makes the most of the stunning golf course views. The recently renovated kitchen has Essastone benchtops, plenty of cupboard space, modern appliances, integrated dishwasher and an induction cook top. The kitchen overlooks the dining and family areas, pool and alfresco. Huge laundry with four door linen press and access to the side of the property.
Three bedrooms on the ground floor including 2nd master suite with his/hers robes, ceiling fan and semi ensuite with twin sinks, large shower, corner bath, separate WC. The two further bedrooms have built in robes.
Relaxing lounge area/retreat is on the first floor with access to the extra-large balcony with panoramic golf course views. The large master bedroom has access to the balcony and walk-in and built-in robes. Large ensuite bathroom with twin sinks, shower, vanity and WC.
Solid marri timber flooring to downstairs living and traffic areas and quality carpets to bedrooms and upstairs. Ducted air conditioning throughout, security cameras and alarm system.
The pool and alfresco area have expansive golf course views. Pool has modern glass balustrade, relaxing gazebo area and mains gas BBQ.
• Four double bedrooms
• Two bathrooms, both en-suite
• Well-appointed laundry with ample storage
• Family room and casual meal area
• Gourmet kitchen recently renovated to a high specification with Essastone worktops
• Kitchen overlooks the alfresco and pool area
• Large sitting room, plus master suite to the first floor. Huge balcony with breathtaking golf course views
• Two family areas
• Stunning Marri flooring through living areas. Quality carpet to the bedrooms and first floor
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• All weather undercover alfresco area, overlooking fully fenced pool
• Alarm system
• Extra-large garage with workshop
• Plenty of extra parking for caravan, boat or trailer
• Great location
• Closer to shops, schools and public transport
Live indoors and love the outdoors - your dream home awaits.
Call Steve on 0417 908 277 or Alba on 0400 097 760 to arrange a time to view this stunning property.